CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tinggalkan JejaKmu~


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Waiting for Eclipse

I found this pic when i google : Eclipse twilight saga

Its a 3rd sequel of twilight.

This poster quite nice and impressive.
But still i demand for a nicest poster for the movie this year JUNE.

I don't really like ECLIPSE.
But in this book where the climax begin
Both Vamp n Wolf together against VICTORIA and the new born vamp.

But still i don't like wolf,
No jacob! I hate him in this book so much!

Ha~ha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

SMILE mY Frends~

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Pray for the ones who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy,they just promised it would be worth it.

Realize that true happiness lies within you.
Waste no time and effort searching for peace,contentment and joy.
In the world outside.
Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting.
But only in giving.

Reach out.
Share.
Smile.

Happiness is a perfume that you cannot pour on others
Without getting a few drops on yourself.

So ..

Keep Smiling
It makes the world so beautiful.

SABUN Cap Angsa ~ I book earlier dh~

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket